Monday, January 23, 2012

Update: 2days left!!!

I packed and downloaded music. Today was a very productive day. At first I was freaking out and had no clue of what I was doing. I basically paced around my room pretending to start packing, but truth was: I had no clue how I was going to start. I then proceeded to raid my drawers and my closet and just threw everything I want to take on the floor. It was super crazy in my room but I managed. I now have condensed everything (for 6 months) in two suitcases.










I'm very excited...














The of the music i decided to add to my library

  • Last 3 White Stripes Albums
  • Dark Dark Dark 
  • Cold War Kids- Loyalty to Loyalty 
  • All of Grizzly Bear 
  • Nouvelle Vague- Best of
  • The Fratellies
  • Federico Aubele (getting close to Jose Gonzalez...but not that close)
  • Civil Wars: C'est la mort/Dance Me to the End of Love
  • Jill Scott: Long Walk (classic)
  • Moby: Flowers 
  • Plain White T's: Rhythm of Love
  • Modest Mouse (found out I love them!)
  • Gorillaz: All Alone
  • Thomas Newman: Any Other Name

No comments:

Post a Comment