Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Day Before

Alright so only one more day left. :DDDDDDD

      I've basically been on hold for an hour with Pinccell. Apparently they have no record of my order and that means I may not be getting a cellphone as soon as I arrive. They first said that I would be on hold for 5 minuets, lies. "Your call is next in line and will be answered by the next available representative." What, do you only have one person on the phones that is currently on break? Booo! Update: so they answered but said that my order was never conformed. Um yes it was I sent an email. Not only that but the guy hung up. ugh! now I don't know if he confirmed the package and I still have questions!!! I am not going to wait another hour on the frekin phone, so i sent an angry email! hmmmm

     I called my bank today to let them know that I will be abroad. Turns out there is about a $5 fee every time I use an ATM. There is also a 3% fee when I use the debit card for a purchase. Yikes, the Euro is already "expensive" and now I will lose even more money to my bank. I thought about opening a bank account abroad but apparently the banks are really picky with documentation and its an extensive process. I think I will just have to check everything out once I am in Paris.
   
      As for my baggage, I have two bags. I really really hope they are no more than 50lbs, I don't want to have to leave anything behind. As for carry on items, I have a book bag and my camera bag. The camera bag is small which is good because I want to keep what I carry to a minimum. I really want to avoid having to lug around a lot of things in the airport. I do not want to have to take an actual carry on with me, what a hassle.







Basically today has been a lot of stress!
Yesterday however was good, I bough a new
ipod and found out my film camera works!!




















For now I am taking a break: drinking tea and watching "Nigh Buffalo". Yum Diego Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment