Sunday, January 15, 2012

10 days!

Yep, that's right. 10 more days until I am Paris bound! How crazy! I should probably start packing, or at least beginning the process. Ah! I was on FB and saw pictures of two of my friends that will be over in France this semester. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach! I just thought, wow that's going o be me in a few days! I definetly think I am prepared. Now, I am just going to enjoy the last few days I have at home and get ready for 6 months en Paris.

Also I have been preparing my cameras for the trip! And decided I will be buying a wide angle lens. But the bad news is that my 35mm does not seem to be working properly! The film comes out blank! I am a little worried because last time I was in Paris, I took my camera with me as well but once back in the states, my film was ruined because the film came out foggy. So I never got to see those picture. Now I wait.





                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment