Friday, January 20, 2012

Google Maps

Yesterday I received the address to the apartment in which I will be living! Instantly I looked it up on Google Maps. My neighborhood looks pretty nice, there is a train that will take me directly to my school a at an 8 minute walk and  there is a pharmacy and a bunch of shops in the area. I'll live in an apartment with a blue roof and a balcony. Seems so typical of Paris. Apparently I will also be receiving more housing and arrival information this weekend. Everything is so official! I still cannot believe I will be in Paris for half a year, how wonderfully spectacular.



                                                 

I also began working as an online tutor. This means that when I am in Paris I will have the opportunity to make some money and hopefully will not be completely broke. My friend is over in France already and she said everything is crazy expensive. I knew that was the case but her telling me just made it a reality. I shall have to spend very wisely.

Well I am off now. Maybe I should start thinking about packing....

No comments:

Post a Comment