Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Big News!



Visa for Paris: Check!

Now I wait until January 25th to depart for 6 months of.....excitement well...hmmm not sure what I will experience over there but I am sure it will be AWESOME!

I just did a bunch of laundry (realized packing for Paris is gonna be intense!) I was folding my clothes and I hear a loud bang. It was the door, but who could it be? I wasn't expecting company, maybe  my brothers? I open my bedroom door, rush down the stairs, open the door and there is the mailman.

"I have a package for a Gonzalez"
"Yep, that's me"

I saw the envelope he had in his hands and I immediately knew that my French Visa was the delivery!




15 More days and I will be on an American Airlines plane heading straight to Paris 





No comments:

Post a Comment